Let’s say we’re starting keto again..
How would you rate an afternoon that goes like this:
- Grilled chicken breast with broccoli for lunch. Check
- Two hours later my tummy starts to growl!
- No problem (or so I thought). Reaching for my hard-boiled egg snack plate
The first time that happened…
My Friends Kept Suggesting:
- Microwave tomato chip recipes
- 140 calorie kale chips
- Seaweed crunchies or cucumber kimchi bites
Baked seaweed chips sounded like a good idea, until I took one bite and my taste buds screamed, ‘ocean fish water!’
That’s why two years ago I quit pretending that celery sticks were as tasty as a bag of crispy chips.
Hi, I’m Helen and the first thing you ought to know is…
…I’m not here to tell you that drinking 3 glasses of water will magically kiss cravings away.
I’m here to share what I believe is the best way to kickstart 2022 if you’re serious about sticking to keto or low carb.
In this blog post, I’ll share with you:
- New findings from a 2-year Norwegian study that shatters the common advice of ‘eating less’ to accelerate our journey back to healthy weight.
- 5 Ways to quit feeling hungry between meals.
- Plus, I’ll share with you, the same Keto Swap that’s already helping over 300,000 men and women put a lid on midnight munchies (and no, this isn’t about avocados, eggs or peanut butter on celery sticks).
It’s important because every January, millions of Americans shake off the holiday ‘sugar coma’ and commit to healthy eating yet… only 8 out of a 100 ever achieve their goals. 
In fact, most New Year’s resolutions flop and fail by 19th January! 
Many people suffer needlessly because we’ve been led to believe that willpower is the only way to crush cravings.
For some odd reason we think that waiting until we’re hungry is a good idea. But new research reveals that…
Ignoring Cravings Acts
Like a Handicap
A team of Norwegian researchers studied a group of adults trying to get to a healthy weight with a restricted meal plan and exercise. They measured levels of hunger (and fullness) throughout the 2 year study.
What they found amazed them: the level of hunger and desire to eat [cravings] actually increased after 1 year and even 2 years.
What this means is: using willpower to hush hunger sets off a negative downward spiral where our cravings escalate over time. 
So How Can You Quit Feeling
Hungry Between Meals?
In a moment, I’ll share my favorite way to ‘re-program’ my body by ‘giving in’ to delicious, yummy pleasure foods.
First, lets cover 6 ways that help you side-step feeling hungry:
- Starting your day off with a cup of coffee, a tablespoon of coconut oil and a tablespoon of unsalted butter.
- One tablespoon of chia seeds to hush hunger (tip: be sure to soak them in water for 10 minutes to avoid major bloating). Fancy pudding? Simply combine chia seeds, blueberries, and coconut milk in a bowl to rest overnight.
- You may have heard it before, "eating lunch in France is a two hour affair." Turns out fast eaters finish last because… it takes some 20-30 minutes for that meal to trigger hormones that tell us we’re full. 
- Skipping salty sauces like barbecue, steak, or teriyaki. It triggers the body to retain water (in all the wrong places!). I’ve found this helps our journey back to body bliss because… nobody likes feeling bloated and I’m no different.
- How about a simple hack to sooth French Fries cravings? Try this: coat chicken with crushed nuts for a bread-free crunch.
- Almonds, chopped bell peppers and carrots with ranch make for a good snack, but it can get boring pretty fast. Why not switch to stuffed mushrooms some nights? You might enjoy this low carb appetizer (about 30 minutes prep time).
Wipe them clean, remove the stems too. Skip breadcrumbs. Stuff your mushrooms with cream cheese and minced garlic instead. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F. Bake for 20 minutes or until filling turns brown on top.
But what if you’re not a whiz in the kitchen?
What if you’ve just come home after a long day, crash on the sofa and… can’t get yourself searching for another recipe, hoping that ‘this time’ it will taste like the real thing?
I don’t know about you, but that’s how I feel most days except Sunday.
Most nights I’d lay down on the sofa, turn on Netflix and it’s like the pantry be calling my name.
My taste buds raise the red flag, sit me in the corner and remind me that:
“If It’s Not Salty or Crunchy Then
It’s Not a Legit Snack!”
It's probably why it was so hard giving up potato chips.
We all get those salty, crunchy cravings, am I right?
That’s where these Keto Cheese Puffs come in to save the day (or night). Here’s how it compares to your regular store-bought variety:
Yes, it’s really 1g net carb and each bag is only 100 calories (nearly half your average protein bar).
Imagine fighting 9pm cravings by tearing into another bag of BBQ, Cheddar, Sour Cream (and more explosive flavors) and... still crushing it on Keto and Low Carb?
Now you’re probably wondering:
"Do They Taste Any Good?"
We think so, but don’t just take our word for it…here are just a few of the hundreds of messages we get every day from our fans:
No wonder we’ve sold over 3 MILLION BAGS of our Keto snacks in the past year.
P.S. Don’t wait too long, because our raving fans have caused these chips to sell out 4 times already!
 Diamond, Dan. “Just 8% of People Achieve Their New Year's Resolutions. Here's How They Do It.” Forbes, Forbes Magazine, 2 Jan. 2013, forbes.com
 Haden, Jeff. “A Study of 800 Million Activities Predicts Most New Year's Resolutions Will Be Abandoned on January 19: How to Create New Habits That Actually Stick.” Inc.com, Inc., 3 Jan. 2020, inc.com
 Coutinho, S. R., et al. “Impact of Weght Loss Achieved through a Multidisciplinary Intervention on Apptite in Patients with Severe Obesty.” American Journal of Physiology-Endocrinology and Metabolism, 1 July 2018, https://journals.physiology.org/doi/full/10.1152/ajpendo.00322.2017
 Mindful Eating: The French Paradox | Psychology Today. https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/mindful-eating/200903/mindful-eating-the-french-paradox.