Remember days when you’ve had a bite of ice cream and just couldn’t stop? Get ready because your friends might line up to try this 🌶️🌶️ fried vanilla ice cream. Rich, creamy and packs a kick. Best part, it’s just 3g net carbs.
Ingredientsmakes 3 servings
- 1 pint Keto Vanilla Ice Cream
- 2 bags Fiery Hot Puffs
- 2 tbsp Erythritol
- 2 tsp Avocado Oil or Coconut Oil
- Sugar Free Chocolate Sauce, to top, optional
- Scoop 3 2/3 cup balls of ice cream and wrap each in a piece of clear plastic wrap. Freeze for at least 2 hours.
- In a food processor, pulse the flamin hot puffs until dust. Heat a skillet over medium heat with 2 tsp cooking oil. Add the crushed puffs and erythritol and stir, toasting the puffs until they begin to lightly brown. About 2 minutes.
- Move the freshly toasted puff dust to a small bowl and while still hot, press one of the ice cream balls into the mixture. Continue to turn the ice cream and press into the mixture until completely covered. Repeat with the remaining ice cream and return to freezer OR serve immediately with chocolate sauce.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1 Ball
Net Carbs: 3g