''I just can’t stop making pumpkin desserts!” 😋 At only 3g net carb is it any wonder these keto pumpkin bars are hit?
And, with Autumn is just around the corner why save pumpkin just for it? I mean, seriously! You’ll take one bite and be tempted to make these Keto Caramel Pumpkin Bars all year-round as treat and snack.
Enjoy our low carb pumpkin bars loaded with amazing caramel pumpkin filling and topped with School Yard Snacks Cinnamon Bun cereal 😍
IngredientsMakes 16 bars
For the Crust
- 2 cups Almond Flour
- 6 tbsp Butter, softened
- 1/2 cup Granulated Erythritol*
- 2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 12 tbsp Butter
- 1 1/2 cups Granulated Allulose*
- 1 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1 tbsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 2 bags Schoolyard Snacks Cinnamon Bun Cereal
*You can use any low carb granulated sweetener you'd like for the crust, but to make the caramel pumpkin sauce we highly recommend Allulose as it melts and cools like real sugar with no crystallization.
- Prepare the Caramel Pumpkin Filling: In a medium saucepan melt the butter and granulated allulose over medium high heat, stirring frequently. Once the mixture begins to bubble, reduce heat to medium and continue to cook for about 5-8 minutes or until the mixture turns a deep brown.
- Remove from heat and whisk in the pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice until smooth. Set aside for at least 30 minutes.
- Make the Crust: Heat oven to 350F.
- In a large bowl combine the almond flour, erythritol, ground cinnamon, and softened butter. Using a fork, cut all of the ingredients together until it resembles soft sand. Press into a 9x9 square baking dish and bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden. Remove from the oven and let cool for 10 minutes.
- Once the crust has rested, pour in the caramel pumpkin sauce and top with Schoolyard Snacks Cinnamon Bun cereal. Let cool for at least 2 hours to set. The bars will be very gooey even when set! Slice into bars and enjoy.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1 Bar
Net Carbs: 3g