It’s easy to guess why your typical Mocha frappe is a big no-no on keto or low carb; a tall frappe packs 36g of carbs and 250 calories. That’s why, instead of asking ‘how do I order a frappe with less calories? Less sugar?’ we got you a guilt-free version that’s only 1g net carb. Enjoy
- 1 bag Schoolyard Snacks Cocoa Cereal
- 1 1/2 cups Unsweetened Almond Milk or Whole Milk
- 3-4 tbsp Sugar Free Chocolate Sauce
- 1 rounded tsp Instant Espresso
- 1 cup Ice
Optional toppings: Sugar Free Whipped Cream, Chocolate Sauce, and more Cocoa Cereal!
- Start by pulsing the cereal in a blender just until crumbs. Pour out into a small dish and set aside.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the blender cup and blend until smooth. Stir in the crushed cocoa cereal and pour into glass. Top with whipped cream, chocolate sauce, and more cocoa cereal!
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1 blended drink made with almond milk
*A drink made with whole milk with be thicker, but will have higher calories and fat.
Net Carbs: 1g