At only 4g net carb a slice, this creamy cheesecake won’t disappoint. Yummy and has a kick to it 🌶️🌶️ (you’d be making it again this weekend 😋)
IngredientsMakes 8 slices
- 2 1/2 cups Almond Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Xanthan Gum
- 1/2 cup Granulated Erythritol
- 5 tablespoons Butter, melted
- 3-8oz blocks Cream Cheese
- 3 large Eggs
- 1/4 cup Heavy Cream
- 2 tablespoons Lime Juice
- 3/4 cup Granulated Erythritol
- 2 pouches Schoolyard Snacks Fiery Hot Puffs, crushed, for topping
- Zest of 1 Lime, optional for topping
- Make the crust: Heat oven to 350F and spray an 8 or 10 inch springform pan with cooking spray. In a large bowl combine all of the crust ingredients and mix until a soft sandy dough forms.
- Press the crust into the bottom of the pan and about 1/2 to 1 inch up the side. Bake for 10 minutes to lightly brown the crust, the set aside to cool.
- Make the filling: In a large mixing bowl, beat the softened cream cheese and sweetener with a hand mixer until smooth. Beat in the eggs one at a time, followed by the heavy cream and lime juice.
- Pour the cheesecake filling into the baked crust and tear a large sheet of aluminum foil. Place the springform pan on the piece of foil and wrap the bottom of the pan. *This is to prevent leakage while baking.
- Prepare a water bath: Bring about 4 cups of water to boil (we just fill our electric kettle!) and grab a large cake pan or roasting pan. Place the foil wrapped cheesecake pan in the cake pan and carefully pour the water in the cake pan, about 1 inch of water high.
- Bake the cheesecake for 50-60 minutes, or until the edges are set but the center is slightly jiggly. Turn off the oven and leave the cheesecake inside to set for 1 hour.
- Crush the fiery hot puffs in a food processor to a fine dust. Top the finished cheesecake with puff dust and the zest of 1 lime. Chill completely before serving.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1 slice
Net Carbs: 4g