To celebrate our newest cereal, Apple Pie, we wanted to create a delicious keto dessert that captures everything we love about this flavor: that nostalgic apple-cinnamon sweetness of crunchy cereal and candy of yesteryear! This low carb ice cream pie may be cool, but with drizzled caramel and crunchy cereal on top, each slice packs a whole lot of comfort!
- 1 ½ cups Almond Flour
- ⅓ cup Granulated Erythritol
- 5 tbsp Butter, melted
- ½ tsp Xanthan Gum
- 2 pints Keto Friendly Vanilla Ice Cream (we used Rebel Creamery)
- Sugar Free Caramel Syrup to drizzle (ChocZero would be great here)
- 2 pouches Apple Pie cereal by the Cereal School
- Heat oven to 350 degrees and lightly coat a pie tin with non-stick spray.
- Whisk together the almond flour, sweetener, and xanthan gum until combined.
- Pour in the melted butter and stir until the butter is distributed evenly and the mixture resembles sand.
- Press the crust into a pie tin and bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Let the crust cool for about 10 minutes and remove ice cream from the freezer to soften.
- Assemble the Pie: Empty both ice cream containers into a large bowl and gently stir to combine the pints, working quickly so they don’t melt too much.
- Scoop the ice cream into the pie crust and spread evenly. Top the ice cream with two pouches of Apple Pie cereal and drizzle with caramel syrup.
- Freeze for 2 hours.
- Serve frozen and drizzled with more caramel syrup!
Makes 10 servings
Serving Size: 1 slice
Total Carbohydrate: 13g
Net Carbs: 9g