'Tis the season for all the sweet treats! For this week's keto recipe, we took a Christmas classic—the cornflake cereal wreath—and put a crunchy, low-carb spin on it. These festive keto desserts can double as ornaments. But, honestly, why stare at them while you could eat them?!
- 5 oz Keto-friendly white chocolate chips
- 1 pouch keto cereal by The Cereal School (see below for flavor variations)
- 1/4 tsp Mild Cooking Oil
½ tsp Rum Extract + ½ tsp Ground Nutmeg + Cinnamon Bun Cereal + Cinnamon to sprinkle
Peppermint Mocha Wreaths
¼ tsp Peppermint extract + Keto Cocoa Cereal + Crushed Sugar Free Candy Canes to sprinkle
5 oz Milk Chocolate (in place of white chocolate) + 1 tbsp Creamy Peanut butter + Keto Peanut Butter Cereal + 1 oz Melted White Chocolate to drizzle
- Melt white chocolate in a microwave safe bowl, being careful to not overheat. About 1 minute, stirring halfway through.
- Mix in optional flavors, followed by your choice of cereal until the pieces are completely coated in chocolate.
- Scoop about 2 tbsp of the cereal mixture onto parchment and form into 4 wreaths. Refrigerate until solid.
Makes 3-4 wreaths
Serving Size: 1 wreath
Sugar Alcohols: 21g