This one’s a favorite for chocolate lovers because it makes it easy to ‘obey your appetite’ instead of fighting that sweet tooth. Only 3 ingredients. 3g net carb. Time to try this Keto Truffles recipe next time you’re feeling like sweets after dinner.
- 1 cup Low Carb Chocolate Chips; milk, white, or dark
- ½ cup Heavy Cream
- 1 to 2 pouches Peanut Butter, Fruity, or Cookies n Cream Cereal
Flavor Ideas: White chocolate + Fruity Cereal, Milk Chocolate + Peanut Butter Cereal, Dark Chocolate + Cookies n Cream Cereal + White Chocolate Drizzle, White Chocolate + Apple Pie Cereal + Cinnamon to Garinish
- Heat the heavy cream in a small saucepan over medium heat until it begins to steam.
- Add the chocolate chips to a large bowl and pour in the hot cream; stir until smooth.
- In a food processor, pulse the cereal until fine crumbs.
- Fold about half of the cereal into the truffle mixture and stir. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm.
- Scoop about 1.5 tbsp of the truffle mixture and roll into a smooth ball; arrange on a parchment-lined tray and roll in remaining crushed cereal or dip in melted chocolate. Cool to set and store in the refrigerator.
Makes 10 truffles Serving Size: 1 truffle
Net Carb: 3g