For National Chocolate Day, here's a crunchy, cereal bar that's sure to satiate your sweet tooth. You can use any of our keto cereal flavors for different flavor low carb chocolate bars.
- 3 oz Cocoa Butter
- ⅓ cup Powdered Allulose or Erythritol
- ¼ cup Heavy Cream Powder
- ½ tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil
- ¼ tsp Sunflower Lecithin*
- 1 bag keto cereal by the Cereal School, crushed
- Pulse keto cereal in a food processor in short bursts, being careful not to overprocess. Set aside.
- Chop the cocoa butter into small pieces for even-melting. Using a double boiler on medium low heat, melt the cocoa butter, coconut oil, and sunflower lecithin being very careful not to get even one drop of water into your mixture!
- Once the base is melted, remove from heat and stir in the cream powder, sweetener, and vanilla extract.
- Fold in the crushed cereal and pour into candy bar molds or a loaf pan lined with parchment. Cool completely, then break into pieces and enjoy!
Serving Size 1/8 bar
Sugar Alcohols: 7g
Net Carbs: 1g
*Sunflower lecithin is an emulsifier that helps things like white chocolate hold together. You can omit the lecithin but the chocolate will not be as smooth or hold together as well.