These crackers are perfect for holiday snacking. Extra cheddar-y and no almond flour required! Only 1g of carbs per serving.
Makes approx 45 crackers
- 3 bags Schoolyard Snacks Cheddar Puffs, crushed
- 2 oz Cream Cheese
- 1 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- 1 large Egg,beaten
- Heat oven to 350F and cut two pieces of parchment large enough to line a large baking sheet.
- Crush the puffs to a fine dust in a food processor and set aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl, heat the cream cheese and shredded cheddar cheese in 20 second intervals, stirring in between, until melted and smooth.
- Add the beaten egg to the cheddar puff dust and mix, then add to the cream cheese mixture. Fold through until completely combined.
- Divide the cracker dough into two parts and place one portion on the of cut parchment paper. *Leave room on the parchment to roll out the second portion of dough.
- Roll the dough between two pieces of parchment into a thin rectangle and gently slice into squares using a pizza cutter. Repeat with the second portion of dough. Rolling the dough in two separate batches lets the crackers crisp better!*
- Bake for 10-14 minutes, then gently re-cut the pieces and spread them out slightly. Bake for an additional 5-10 minutes or until the edges begin to brown. Pat off any excess oil with a paper towel, then let cool completely and enjoy!
*The thinner your dough, the more crisp your crackers will bake.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 5 crackers
Carb: 1g (!!!)
Net Carbs: 1g