Chicken tenders on Keto? There’s something about crispy, breaded dishes that’s hard to resist. Well, no more missing fried foods because we’ve stripped this recipe down to 2g net carb. No pork rinds. No air fryer needed. Watch as your non-keto family enjoy these delicious chicken tenders.
- 1.5 lb Chicken breast tenders, about 10 tenders
- 2 eggs
- 2 bags Schoolyard Snacks cheddar puffs
- 1/3 cup Coconut flour
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Heat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with foil and coat with non-stick spray.
- Pulse the cheddar puffs in a food processor to crush; add half to a shallow dish. Add the egg to another shallow dish a beat with a fork. In a third shallow dish, mix coconut flour, salt, and pepper.
- Coat the chicken tenders in the coconut flour, then coat in the egg turning frequently until completely covered. Roll in the cheddar crumbs and arrange on the baking sheet. Repeat with the remaining tenders and add the rest of the cheddar crumbs as needed.
- Bake 18 to 22 minutes, turning halfway through, until the center of the chicken is no longer pink and reads 165°F on a meat thermometer. Serve hot and with dipping sauce of choice!
Serving Size: 2 tenders
Makes about 10 tenders
Total Carbohydrate: 4g
Net Carbs: 2g