So yummy. What’s not to love about mac and cheese? Well, time to replace those nasty old carbs and turn this classic into a keto-friendly version. Try this 9g net carbs recipe for dinner. Creamy. Delicious. Bound to be a hit for the entire family.
- 1 large head Cauliflower, chopped into florets
- 4 oz Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 2 cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- ½ cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- ½ tsp Garlic Powder
- 2 bags Cheddar Schoolyard Snacks, crushed
- Heat oven to 525℉ (broil setting) and ready a small casserole dish.
- Steam or boil the cauliflower florets in a large pot of hot water just until fork tender; about 5 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, heat the heavy cream, cream cheese, and seasoning over medium heat until the cheese is completely melted. Add the shredded cheeses, one handful at a time, and stir until melted.
- Once the sauce has completely come together, add in the cooked cauliflower and stir to coat. Transfer to the casserole dish and top with ½ cup shredded parmesan cheese and set under the broiler for 2-3 minutes, watching for the top to bubble.
- Add the crushed cheddar puffs to the top and serve.
Makes approximately 6 servings
Serving size: 1/2 cup
Net Carbs: 9g