Get ready to enjoy every bite of this classic Italian “pick me up” dessert. at only 5g carbs. It’s sweet, creamy and bitter all at once (talk about firing up your taste buds). Best part, it’s only 5g carbs and totally delish.
IngredientsMakes 2 Servings
- 4 oz Mascarpone Cheese
- 1-2 tablespoons Powdered Erythritol, adjusted to your taste
- 3 tablespoons Sugar-Free Whipped Cream, homemade or store bought
- 1 pouch Schoolyard Snacks Cinnamon Bun Cereal
- 3 tablespoons Strong Brewed Coffee
- Unsweetened Cocoa Powder, to top
*To make your own keto whipped cream, combine 1/2 cup heavy cream with 3-5 tablespoons powdered erythritol and beat to stiff peaks. Measure out the recipe portion and refrigerate any leftovers.
- Brew a very strong cup of coffee and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl beat the mascarpone cheese and sweetener until smooth. Fold in the whipped cream.
- Pour the cereal into a small bowl and add the 3 tablespoons of brewed coffee. Toss to coat each cereal piece.
- In two small dishes, layer the coffee soaked cereal followed by the whipped mascarpone filling. Add a second layer of cereal followed by a final layer of cream, then sprinkle with cocoa powder.
- Refrigerate for 60 minutes for the best flavor, but if you can't wait we won't judge!
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1 Jar
Net Carbs: 4g