Who doesn't love a good cereal bar? Made with our low carb, high protein Keto Cocoa Cereal, these crunchy treats will satiate your sweet tooth with only 1g net carb per serving. Prep them for an easy keto breakfast or a delicious dessert to go throughout the week!
For the Marshmallow
- 2 Large Egg Whites
- 5 tbsp Unflavored Gelatin
- 1 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- ¾ cup Powdered Allulose
- ½ tsp Vanilla Extract
- ¼ cup Cold Water
- ¾ cup Boiling Water
For the Bars
- 1.5 cups Marshmallow Mixture
- 4 tbsp Butter
- 5 pouches Keto Cocoa Cereal
- 1/2 cup Sugar Free White Chocolate Chips (we like ChocZero)
- 3 oz Sugar Free Milk Chocolate, melted, to drizzle
- Dissolve the gelatin in ¼ cup cold water and set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a stand mixer or with a hand mixer, beat the egg whites and slowly pour in the apple cider vinegar, vanilla, and powdered allulose. The mixture should be frothy and the whites will begin to thicken.
- Add the boiling water to the hydrated gelatin and stir vigorously, making sure there are no lumps left.
- Once the gelatin is completely dissolved, begin whipping the egg whites on high. With the mixer running, pour in the gelatin.
- Continue to beat the mixture on high until the marshmallow begins the thicken. This should take about 5 minutes.
- Reserve 1 ½ cup of marshmallow fluff, and cover the rest or spread into a parchment lined pan for marshmallows!
Make the Bars
- Line an 8x8 square baking dish with parchment and spray with non-stick cooking oil.
- Melt butter and 1/2 cup sugar free white chocolate chips in large pot.
- Stir in 1 ½ cups of the marshmallow mixture into the pot and remove from heat. Fold in the Keto Cocoa Cereal and press into prepared pan.
*Optional: Stir in a handful of unmelted white chocolate chips! Drizzle with melted milk chocolate. Let cool completely before slicing. Keep refrigerated.
Makes 9 large squares
Serving Size: 1 Bar
1g Net Carb
*42g sugar alcohols have been removed