The perfect combo of chocolate cookies and cream come together in this decadent keto treat!
Makes 12 Cookies
- 3/4 cup Almond Flour
- 2 tbsp Coconut Flour
- 1 tsp Xanthan Gum
- Sweetener; 1/2 cup Erythritol or keto sweetener of choice
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 5 tbsp Melted Butter
- 1 large Egg, beaten
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 bag Schoolyard Snacks Cookies and Cream Cereal, crushed
- 1/2 cup Keto White Chocolate Chips
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- Heat oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment.
- Beat the egg, melted butter, sweetener, and vanilla until smooth.
- Whisk the flours xanthan gum, and salt, then add the beaten egg mixture and fold with a silicone spatula to combine: about minute.
- Divide the dough in half and remove one portion to a separate bowl. Add the cocoa powder to one portion of the dough and fold to combine.
- To the cocoa dough, fold in the white chips and crushed cereal, then add the second portion of dough and continue to fold together for a marbled cookie affect. *If some of the chips or cereal fall out, just press them back in.
- Form 12 cookies from the dough arrange on the baking sheet. Flatten them into rounds (they won't spread) and bake for 9-12 minutes.
Nutrition FactsServing Size 1 cookie
Net Carbs: 2g