Cream, crunchy and sweet.. these bite-size Keto treats are absolutely delicious. And, at only 7g net carbs, this simple Cookies N’ Cream Fudge recipe will soon be on your list of fav desserts.
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 2/3 cup Allulose, or 1/2 cup Erythritol*
- 1/2 tsp Clear Vanilla Extract
- 9 oz No Sugar Added White Chocolate
- 1-2 bags Schoolyard Snacks Cookies n Cream cereal
- Line a standard loaf pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Ready all of your ingredients before you begin because you have to work fast; pour your chocolate chips into a large heat safe bowl, measure your sweetener, and open your cereal pouches.
- To make the condensed milk: In a medium saucepan heat the heavy cream, sweetener, and vanilla extract over medium. Bring to a simmer and lower the heat slightly so the mixture is lightly bubbling but not boiling. Continue to cook until the mixture has reduced by about half; 15-20 minutes.
- Pour the heated condensed milk over the white chocolate and let it melt together for about 1 minute. Gently stir until smooth, then working quickly before it thickens, fold in the cookies n cream cereal.
- Spread the mixture in the prepared pan and chill in the refrigerator until set; about 1 hr. Slice and enjoy.
*Allulose is the best sweetener for this recipe because it won't crystalize like erythritol!
**The color of your fudge may vary based on your vanilla extract and your heavy cream. It may be more "caramel" colored from the vanilla or if you use Organic heavy cream!
Makes 15 small squares
Serving Size: 1 square
Net Carbs: 7g