With summertime around the corner here’s one cool n’ creamy treat that’s sure to fire up your taste buds (without falling off the healthy bandwagon).Makes about 6-8 popsicles, depending on your mold
- 1 package no-cook Sugar Free Vanilla, White Chocolate, or Chocolate Pudding
- 2 cups 2% Milk, or milk of choice*
- 1/3 cup Heavy Cream + 2 tablespoons powdered erythritol
- 1 bag Schoolyard Snacks Cookies n Cream Cereal
- 1 set Popsicle Molds, or small paper cups and wooden craft sticks
- 3 oz Low Carb Chocolate, melted, optional
- Add the dry pudding mix to a large bowl and pour in the milk. Whisk for about 1 minute or just until it starts to thicken. It will not set up like typical pudding if you use almond milk, but it will still work.
- Beat the heavy cream and sweetener until stiff peaks form. Fold into the pudding mixture until smooth and set aside.
- Pulse the cereal in a food processor until crushed, then fold into the pudding mixture.
- Portion into the popsicle molds and freeze overnight before serving.
- When ready to enjoy, melt the chocolate and drizzle on pops, if desired.
Nutrition FactsFor smaller servings/lower carbs, use small paper cups and wooden craft sticks!
Serving Size 1 pop
Net Carbs: 8g
Nutrition facts calculated using 2% milk and Sugar Free Pudding Mix for 6 pops total.