How about a timeless classic that’s easy, tasty and totally delish. Makes for a great lunch on the go. Better yet, you can jam more BBQ-flavor into your summer without falling off the healthy bandwagon.
IngredientsMakes 2 wraps
- 2 Low Carb Wraps or 1 large Flatbread (like cut da carb) cut in half
- 6 oz Cooked Chicken Breast, diced (we used a pre-cooked rotisserie chicken!)
- 1/2 cup Fresh Spinach
- 2 tbsp Chopped Red Onion
- 3 oz Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 4 tbsp Low Carb BBQ Sauce
- 2 bags Schoolyard Snacks BBQ Puffs
- Coconut Oil or Olive Oil, for the pan
- Lay two wraps on a large workspace and layer the ingredients as follows: a sprinkle of shredded cheese, spinach leaves, diced cooked chicken, red onion, drizzle of 2 tbsp bbq sauce (per wrap), and top with BBQ puffs.
- Carefully pull the sides of the wrap up and over to cover the toppings and secure in place with two toothpicks.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and add about 1 tbsp of oil. Once hot, place one of the wraps in the hot skillet and cover for about 3 minutes or until the bottom is nice and crisp. Remove to a plate and repeat with the second wrap.
- To crisp the top, allow your skillet to come back to medium heat, then carefully remove the toothpicks from one wrap and place your skillet directly on top of the wrap, pressing gently for 1-2 minutes or until the wrap begins to crisp. *If you have a panini press, you can use that instead!*
- Place the skillet back on the heat and repeat this step with the second wrap. Serve hot with extra bbq sauce and puffs!
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1 wrap
Net Carbs: 8g