These are just ‘so darn cute’ it’s the perfect excuse to indulge in chocolate without all that sugar. Only 3 ingredients, simple. Best part, the family won’t even notice they are low carb.
IngredientsMakes 1-5 oz chocolate bunny
- 5 oz Keto-friendly White Chocolate Chips
- 1 pouch Schoolyard Snacks Cereal in your favorite flavor
- Medium Plastic Bunny Mold, or candy mold of your choice!
- White chocolate + Fruity Cereal
- Milk Chocolate + Peanut Butter Cereal
- Dark Chocolate + Cocoa Cereal
- In a medium microwave safe bowl, microwave the white chocolate in 20 second intervals stirring frequently until melted. Set aside.
- Crush the cereal in a food processor and add about 3/4th of the cereal to the chocolate and fold in. For a crispier candy, add the remaining cereal crumbs.
- Portion the chocolate into a medium bunny mold or into your favorite plastic candy mold. Refrigerate for about 1 hour or until solid. Pop out of the mold and enjoy!
Nutrition FactsFor a 1 oz piece of bunny
Fiber: 12g (fiber and erythritol)
Net Carbs: 7g