Is your sweet tooth tingling?! We whipped up these quick keto cereal dessert cups that will satiate your craving for something sugary without throwing your low carb diet off course. For each cup, we threw together 3 simple ingredients:
- Peanut Butter Fudge Ice Cream by Rebel Creamery
- Keto Cocoa and Peanut Butter cereal by the Cereal School
- Sugar-Free Dark Chocolate with Almonds by Lily's
- Break apart Lily's Sugar Free Chocolate Bars. Place half in a Ziploc bag, close, and then set some aside for garnish.
- With a rolling pin or the bottom of a glass, smash the chocolate pieces in the bag until fine. Set aside for garnish.
- Assemble cups with low carb ice cream, keto cereal, and chocolate pieces.
- Sprinkle with smashed chocolate flakes to finish. Enjoy!