Looking to spice up your keto dessert? Then you're going to love this creamy chocolate shake swirled with spicy sweet puff dust! Don't let the first sip fool you, this heat is sneaky so adjust your flamin' hot puff dust accordingly.
Want an even hotter experience? Top it with chocolate covered puffs for one mindblowing milkshake experience 🔥🔥🔥
IngredientsMakes 2 large shakes
- 1 pint Keto Chocolate Chip Ice Cream, can use vanilla or chocolate too!
- 3/4 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1/2 cup Ice
- 3-4 tbsp Sugar Free Chocolate Syrup
- 1/2 bag Flaming Hot Puffs
- 2-4 flaming hot puffs dipped in melted chocolate and cooled
- More Sugar Free Chocolate Syrup to garnish glass
- In a food processor, crush the flaming hot puffs into a fine dust.
- Add the ice cream, milk, ice, and chocolate syrup to a blender and blend until smooth. Add 4-6 tbsp of flaming hot puff dust the the blender and stir; adjust to desired heat level.
- Divide between two glasses and garnish with more chocolate syrup and chocolate covered puffs.
Serving Size 1 shake
Net Carbs: 6g