This is beyond marshmallow bars. It’s a spin on the classic rice krispie treat that’s less than 1g net carb. Yep, you read that right ‘less than 1g carb’. And as you’d expect it’s chewy, crunchy, totally keto and has a kick to it 🌶️🌶️
- 1/4 cup Cold Water
- 1.5 tbsp Unflavored Gelatin
- 1/3 cup Water
- 1 1/4 cup Allulose Sweetener
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 6 bags Schoolyard Snacks Flamin Hot Puffs
- Line a square brownie pan with parchment and coat with non-stick cooking spray.
- Make the marshmallow: Measure all of your ingredients and have them ready because this recipe goes quickly!
- In a small saucepan heat the 1/3 cup water, allulose, salt, and vanilla over medium-high heat and bring simmer. Cook for about 5-7 minutes or until the mixture reads about 240F on a candy thermometer.
- While the sugar cooks, add the 1/4 cup Cold water and gelatin to a large mixing bowl or stand mixing bowl and let dissolve.
- Once the the sugar mixture is ready, turn on the stand mixer (or hand mixer if using) and slowly pour the hot sugar mixture into the gelatin and beat on low speed for 2 minutes. Increase the speed to medium and continue to beat for about 15-20 minutes or until the marshmallow has doubled in volume and is very thick.
- Once ready, add half of the marshmallow mix to a bowl and fold in the flamin hot puffs. Press in to the prepared pan and let rest at room temperature for 4 hours to set. Slice and enjoy 🔥
**You can spread the remaining marshmallow mixture in a separate pan for an extra no carb treat!
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1 square
Calories: 41 (seriously!)
Carbs: <1g (yep!)
Net Carbs: 0g