Let’s talk ‘weekend munchies!’ This 5-ingredient recipe will send your taste buds to ‘nacho heaven.’ Super simple. Guilt free. And it’s actually 🌶️🌶️ (Jalapeños, fresh lime and 4 more ways to customize your toppings)
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 1/4 diced yellow onion
- 1/4 cup Water, or up to 1/2 cup
- 2 tbsp your favorite Taco Seasoning (We used Primal Palate)
- 4 pouches Fiery Hot Puffs
- 1 Avocado, diced
- 1 cup Shredded Cheese
- 1/2 cup Sour cream
- 1/2 cup Salsa
- 1 Jalapeno, sliced
- Fresh lime, to garnish
- In a large skillet, brown the ground beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add the seasoning mix and water and bring to a simmer. Continue to simmer until most of the water evaporates.
- Make the Nachos: Layer 1 pouch of Schoolyard Snacks Fiery Hot Puffs on a plate. Top with prepared taco meat, cheese, and any other desired toppings. Add a squeeze of lime and enjoy!
Nutrition FactsServes 4 Serving Size: 1 pouch with "the works"
Net Carbs: 8g