These wings are HOT and easy! No fuss, no muss, and only a few simple ingredients. They can easily be fried instead of baked, just make sure to fry them without the coating, then give them a bath in buffalo sauce and toss in flamin' hot puff dust!
- 1.5 lb Chicken Wings
- 1/2 cup Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 2 bags Schoolyard Snacks Flaming Hot Puffs
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Heat oven to 425°F. Line a baking sheet with foil and coat with non-stick spray.
- Pulse the flaming hot puffs in a food processor to crush and add to a shallow dish.
- Place wings in a bowl or large plastic bag and pour in 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce and stir to coat. Marinate for 30 minutes.
- Remove wings from the sauce and roll in flaming hot puff dust; arrange on baking sheet and discard marinade.
- Bake 20 to 22 minutes until the center of the chicken is no longer pink and reads 165°F on a meat thermometer. Drizzle with more buffalo sauce if desired and serve hot and with blue cheese dip.
Amount Per Serving 3 wings
Total Fat 25 g
Total Carbohydrate 1 g
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 1 g
Protein 38 g