Some of us are sooo into chocolate. But then, some days it’s time to dip into a vanilla treat. These soft and fluffy cupcakes make for the perfect afternoon dessert because it’s just 5g net carbs. Super yummy.
- 6 tbsp Butter, melted and cooled
- 3 large Eggs
- 1/4 cup Coconut Milk, or milk of choice
- 1 tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- 1/4 cup Coconut Flour
- 3/4 cup Granulated Erythritol
- 1/4 teaspoon Xanthan Gum
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 10 tablespoons Butter, softened to room temp
- 5 oz Cream Cheese, softened to room temp
- 1/2 cup Powdered Erythritol, or powdered Allulose
- 2 bags Schoolyard Snacks Fruity Cereal
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a cupcake pan with paper or silicone cupcake liners.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients and set aside. In a separate bowl whisk the wet ingredients until combined; add the wet to the dry and mix until a thick batter forms.
- Portion the batter into about 8 cupcake wells. Dip a spoon in water and use the back of the spoon to smooth out any lumpy tops. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- For the Frosting: In a food processor, crush the two bags of fruity cereal into dust.
- Using a hand or stand mixer, whip the softened butter and cream cheese together until smooth. Slowly add the powdered erythritol and continue to whip on medium speed. Once smooth and fluffy, fold in 3/4 of the crushed cereal.
- Frost the cooled cupcakes and sprinkle with remaining cereal.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1 cupcake *note that you will have some extra frosting which may lower the total calories/fat/carbs of each serving*
Net Carbs: 5g