Mini pancakes are going viral...so we decided to make them Keto!
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 Egg White
- 2 tbsp Whole Milk, or milk of choice
- 1 tbsp Swerve Granulated Sweetener
- ½ cup Almond Flour
- ⅛ tsp Xanthan gum, for texture
- ½ tsp Baking Powder
- 1 cup crushed Fruity Cereal
- Beat the two eggs, one egg white, milk, and sweetener until frothy.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together almond flour, xanthan gum, and baking powder.
- Stir the dry ingredients into the egg mixture until a thick batter forms.
- Fold in the crushed cereal and fill a plastic bag or pastry bag with the pancake batter.
- Heat a skillet over medium-low heat and prep with non-stick cooking spray.
- Cut ¾ inch off the tip of the pastry bag and pipe small circles onto the hot skillet. Cook the mini pancakes for about 2 minutes, then flip the pancakes and cook for an additional minute.
- Repeat with the remaining pancake batter.
- Top pancake cereal with more Cereal School Fruity Cereal, butter, and sugar-free syrup!
**does not include toppings
Makes approximately 62 micro pancakes or 2 servings
Serving size: ½ the batter, prepared
Net Carbs: 4