This one’s a true treat for anyone who’s struggled with chocolate cravings. The perfect sweet treat at only 7g net carbs (for 2 servings). Tasty. Your friends and family won’t suspect these are actually keto.
IngredientsMakes 3 to 4 Large Cocoa Bombs
- Semi-circle Silicone Candy Mold
- 8 oz Low Carb Milk or Dark Chocolate
- 2 bags Schoolyard Snacks Cereal; peanut butter, cinnamon bun, or cookies and cream work great!
- 2-3 tsp Unsweetened Cocoa Powder, per sphere
- 1-3 tsp Powdered Erythritol, per sphere, or to taste
- Pinch Salt
- Heavy Cream, Whole Milk, or Almond Milk, to serve
- Melt the chocolate in a microwave safe bowl in 20 second increments, stirring frequently until smooth.
- Working with one at a time, pour a generous about of chocolate into a well of the mold and rotate from side to side so the chocolate coats the edges completely. Turn the mold upside down over a large bowl or parchment lined tray and let any excess chocolate pour out. Repeat with the other wells. *You can use the excess chocolate for the final steps! Refrigerate molds for 1 hour to set.
- Once the molds are solid, re-heat your remaining chocolate. Carefully unmold the semi-circles and fill each with cocoa powder and sweetener. Add the cereal and a pinch of salt to one half, then use your finger or a spoon to smooth some of the melted chocolate over the seam of the semi-circle. Top with the other semi circle and press very gently.
- Dip your finger or small spoon in the melted chocolate and smooth out any holes or cracks in the seam where the two circles meet. Drizzle the top with more chocolate and refrigerate until ready to use.
- TO USE: Heat about 1 cup heavy cream, almond milk, or coconut milk just to a boil. Place the cereal cocoa bomb in a large mug or bowl and pour over with hot milk. *One bomb makes A LOT of cocoa and can be split to serve two people.
- Stir and enjoy!
Nutrition FactsServing Size: Each Cocoa Bomb makes 2 servings, not including milk
Net Carbs: 7g