Ever had a night where a tasty appetizer ended up being dinner? So simple. So delicious. Makes for a perfect get-together or totally yum finger-food.
Makes about 30 wrapped smokies
- 1 package Beef Lil Smokies, 12oz, about 30 pieces
- 10 strips Bacon, cut into 3rds
- 4 bags Schoolyard Snacks Jalapeno Cheddar Puffs
- Line a baking sheet with foil and preheat oven to 375F.
- In a food processor, pulse the jalapeno cheddar puffs until they resemble bread crumbs. Add to a shallow dish and set aside.
- Slice the bacon strips into thirds, roughly 3 1/4 inches each. One at a time, lay the bacon strips in the puff crumbs and turn to coat each side.
- Place one lil smokey on the coated bacon piece, roll it up, and place on the prepared baking tray. Repeat with the remaining lil smokies.
- Bake for 10 minutes, turn each piece, then bake for an additional 10-15 minutes or until bacon is at desired doneness.
- Serve hot with your favorite dipping sauce!
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 3 wrapped smokies
Net Carbs: 0g