This is one creamy side dish for anyone missing mashed potatoes. Low carb, delicious and 100% cheesy goodness. Enjoy.
- 2 medium heads Cauliflower, about 25 oz
- 1/3 cup Greek Yogurt or Sour Cream
- 4 tbsp Butter
- 2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese, plus more to top
- 5 slices Bacon
- 1 bag Schoolyard Snacks Cheddar Puffs, crushed
- 1 tsp Salt
- 3 tbsp minced Chives, to garnish
- Fry the bacon in a medium skillet until crisp; remove to a paper towel to cool. Crumble and set aside.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and add the cauliflower. Cook for about 15 minutes or until the cauliflower is fork tender. Drain and move to a food processor or return to pot.
- Heat oven to 350F.
- To the food processor add the butter, Greek yogurt or sour cream, garlic powder, and salt. Alternately, you can use an immersion blender. Blend until smooth, then fold in the shredded cheese, half of the bacon, and 2 tablespoon of chives.
- Transfer to an oven-safe dish and top with remaining cheese, bacon, and crushed cheddar puffs. Bake for 5-10 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Top with remaining chives.
Nutrition FactsServes 6
Net Carbs: 7g