- 1 pouch Keto Peanut Butter Cereal, crushed
- 3 oz Keto-friendly Milk Chocolate Chips
- 8 oz Bacon, about ½ package cut down the center
- Sea Salt, optional, to serve
- Line a large sheet pan with foil. Lay the strips of bacon on the pan and put into a cold oven; turn heat to 375°F and set a timer for 20 minutes. Once the bacon is crisp, remove from the oven and pat dry.
- In a heat-safe bowl, melt the chocolate in the microwave at :30 intervals stirring frequently; about 1 minute total.
- Crush the keto peanut butter cereal into small pieces using your hands or a rolling pin. Fold the cereal into the melted chocolate and stir to coat.
- Spoon the chocolate mixture onto each piece of bacon and refrigerate for 30 minutes to set. Sprinkle with sea salt and serve
Makes about 16 pieces
Serving Size: 2 pieces
Total Carbohydrate: 5g
Net Carbs: 2g