Time a dazzle your taste buds with this rich and chocolatey treat - so tasty yet only 7g net carbs. For some of us peanut butter brownies is an all time fave, now it’s keto-friendly too. Makes for fabulous dessert or save some for breakfast.
- 4 oz Low Carb Milk or Dark Chocolate
- 8 tbsp Butter
- 1/2 cup Almond Flour
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 2/3 cup Erythritol, or sweetener of choice
- 1/4 tsp Xanthan Gum
- 1 tbsp Heavy Cream
- 2 large Eggs
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
For the Topping
- 3 bags Peanut Butter Schoolyard Snacks
- 1/2 cup Natural No-Stir Peanut Butter
- 5 oz Low Carb Milk Chocolate Chips
- 1 tbsp Mild Cooking Oil, like liquid coconut or vegetable oil
- Heat oven to 325°F. Line an 8x8 pan with parchment.
- In a microwave safe bowl, heat butter for 30 to 45 seconds or until completely melted. Add in the 4 oz chocolate chips, stir gently and set aside to let the chocolate slowly melt.
- In a large bowl combine the almond flour, cocoa powder, xanthan gum, and sweetener. Stir in the egg, heavy cream and vanilla until a sticky batter forms.
- Stir the chocolate and butter mixture until smooth: add to the brownie batter and mix well.
- Working quickly, scoop the batter into the prepared pan and spread evenly. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the edges are set and the center is still slightly shiny. Let cool completely to set.
- For the Topping: Melt the chocolate chips by heating in a microwave safe bowl at 30 second increments. Stir in the peanut butter and oil and mix until smooth.
- Slowly add the cereal 1 bag and a time, turning to coat in the chocolate. Spread over the cooled brownies and refrigerate. Set at room temperature for 5 minutes before serving!
Amount Per Serving 1 brownie
Total Fat 19g
Total Carbohydrate 13g
Dietary Fiber 6g
Net Carbs 7g