This is a must-have low carb treat for anyone with a big sweet tooth because it combines peanut butter (yum yum) with pure chocolate indulgence. Simple, you just need 4 ingredients. And it’s only 4g net carbs
- 4 oz low carb milk chocolate
- 3 oz natural peanut butter (2 tbsp)
- 3/4 oz coconut oil (1 tbsp)
- 1 bag Schoolyard Snacks Peanut Butter Cereal, crushed
- Melt chocolate in a microwave safe bowl in 30 second intervals, stirring frequently until smooth. Stir in the coconut oil and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine the natural peanut butter and crushed cereal.
- Line a mini muffin tin with 12 paper candy cups and spoon a small amount of chocolate into each cup. Refrigerate for 10 minutes to firm.
- Add a generous teaspoon of peanut butter mixture it each cup, followed by a spoonful of chocolate to cover the tops. Refrigerate for 1 hour to set.
- Keep these cups cool in the refrigerator or freezer for a quick treat!
Nutrition FactsServing size 1 pb cup (3/4 oz)
Net Carbs: 4g