We admit it! We love peanut butter—and we love to write about it. Peanut butter goes with so many different food, it's a filling healthy fat, and all-in-all, it tastes amazing.
If you’ve been looking for the perfect keto peanut butter pie then you’ve come to the right place. This keto pie is luscious ... creamy ... a dreamy pie that literally melts in your mouth. It's everything that you've been wanting and more!
IngredientsMakes about 12 servings
For the Crust
- 3 bags Schoolyard Snacks Cocoa Cereal
- 5 tablespoons Almond Flour
- 1 tbsp Dutch Processed Cocoa Powder
- 3 tbsp Granulated Erythritol
- 5 tbsp Butter, melted and cooled
For the Filling
- 1 8 oz block Cream Cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1/2 cup No Stir Natural Peanut Butter
- 1/3 cup Powdered Erythritol, or up to 1/2 cup depending on desired sweetness
- 1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 to 2 teaspoons Liquid Stevia or Monk Fruit Extract
- Make the crust: Heat oven to 350F. In a food processor pulse the cookies and cream cereal to a fine crumb. In a large bowl mix the cereal crumbs, almond flour, cocoa, and erythritol. Pour in the melted butter and mix. Press into a pie tin and bake for 10 minutes. Let cool.
- Make the filling: In a large bowl combine the softened cream cheese, peanut butter, and powdered erythritol and beat with a hand mixer or stand mixer until smooth. *If the mixture gets gritty, that's okay. It will get smooth with the next step!
- In a separate bowl beat the heavy whipping cream and liquid sweetener until it has doubled in size. Taste and adjust the level of sweetness as needed.
- On the lowest speed whip the peanut butter mixture and the whipped cream mixture together just until smooth and fluffy. Pour into the prepared crust and chill for 1 hour before serving.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1 slice
Net Carbs: 5g