Just like puppy chow or "muddy buddies" only easier to eat, easier to portion, and perfect for the holidays!! This version is a little peanut buttery-er and made with deep dark chocolate.
- 3 bags Schoolyard Snacks Peanut Butter Cereal, or Cocoa!
- 3 ounce, Sugar Free Dark Chocolate Chips
- 4 oz Natural Peanut Butter, about 1/2 cup
- 1/2 cup Powdered Erythritol
- In a large microwave safe bowl, melt the chocolate chips and peanut butter and stir until smooth.
- Add the cereal to the melted chocolate mixture and stir to coat. Spoon about 11 small clusters onto a parchment lined baking sheet and chill for 1 hour.
- Once set, add the powdered sweetener to a large plastic bag. Add the clusters 1 at a time and shake to coat in powdered sweetener. Keep refrigerated for best results!
Nutrition FactsMakes 11 servings, serving size 1 "cluster"
Net Carbs: 6g