This no-bake red velvet cheesecake for two is pure creamy decadence in every bite. We split this into two servings but it could easily make three because of its rich filling!
IngredientsMakes 2 Cheesecakes.
For the Cheesecake Filling
- 4 oz Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 tbsp Butter, softened
- 2-3 tbsp Powdered Erythritol
- 2 tsp Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1/8 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/3 cup Sugar-Free Whipped Cream
- 8-10 drops Red Food Coloring, or to desired color
- 1/2 cup Schoolyard Snacks Cocoa Cereal
- 1/4 cup Roasted Salted Pecan Halves
- 1 tbsp Low Carb Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1 tsp Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 tbsp Butter, melted
- In a mixing bowl whip the softened cream cheese, butter, and sweetener until smooth. Add the cocoa powder and food coloring and mix; adjust food coloring to desired level of red. Refrigerate while you make the crust.
- In a small food processor using the pulse function, chop the cereal, pecans, and chocolate chips to large crumbs. Pour in the melted butter and stir.
- Divide the crust between two small dishes or cups and gently press to flatten. Refrigerate for five minutes to set.
- TO ASSEMBLE: Spoon or pipe the chilled cheesecake filling onto the prepared crust and top with more cereal. Serve cold.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1 Cheesecake
Net Carbs: 7g