I know the title is a mouthful but so are these stuffed mushrooms... A mouth full of goodness. These Keto French Onion Stuffed Mushrooms are the perfect appetizer to take to your next get together. They are always a crowd pleaser. Every time I have taken these keto stuffed mushrooms to a party, they are always the first appetizer gone.
Makes about 16 stuffed mushrooms
- 8 oz Cremini Mushrooms
- 1 bag Schoolyard Snacks Sour Cream and Onion Puffs
- 6 oz Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup Gruyere, shredded
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 2 tbsp Chopped White Onion
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 2 tbsp Fresh Chopped Parsley
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Preheat oven to 375F and wipe any dirt from the mushrooms with a damp cloth. Remove the stems finely chop to use in the filling; set the caps aside.
- In a skillet melt the butter over medium heat and saute the onion until translucent. Add the chopped mushroom stems and continue to cook until soft; about five minutes. Remove from heat.
- Pulse the Sour Cream and Onion Puffs in a food processor to large crumbs. In a large bowl mix the softened cream cheese, crushed puffs, onion mixture, shredded gruyere, onion powder, chopped parsley, and salt.
- Fill the clean mushroom caps with the filling mixture and arrange in a baking dish. Bake uncovered for 15-20 minutes or until the mushrooms are tender. If the tops begin to overbrown, lightly cover with foil and continue baking. Serve hot.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 2 mushrooms
Net Carbs: 3g