Take your keto ice cream to the next level with this tasty, low carb treat. It's a play on fried ice cream, which is usually a scoop of ice cream that's been deep fried. You can skip the deep fryer—but still get that sweet and crispy shell—with Keto Un-Fried Cereal Ice Cream!
- 1 bag low carb cereal by the Cereal School
- ¼ cup Almond Flour
- 1 tbsp Granulated Monk Fruit Sweetener
- 1 pint Halo Top Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- Cut four large pieces of plastic cling wrap.
- Scoop ½ cup of ice cream into the center of a piece of plastic wrap, form into a smooth ball, and place in the freezer. Repeat with the rest of the ice cream and freeze the 4 ice cream balls for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Pulse the cereal in a food processor to a coarse crumb.
- Toast the almond flour in a non-stick skillet over medium heat, stirring constantly, until the color begins to brown.
- Immediately remove from heat and stir in cereal and sweetener. Transfer to a shallow dish and set aside.
- Working with one ice cream ball at a time, remove from the freezer and gently unwrap. Roll the ice cream ball in the crushed cereal mixture and press the crumbs in gently until the ice cream is completely coated. Return to freezer.
- Repeat step five until all of the ice cream is coated.
- Serve immediately or keep frozen until you’re ready to enjoy!
Makes 4 servings
Sugar Alcohol: 5g