Love Tacos yet keep wishing they were totally Keto? These aren’t just delicious… at only 2g carbs they’ll be zero need for cheat meals.
IngredientsMakes 4 servings
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/3 cup tomato sauce
- 4 bags Schoolyard Snacks Cheddar Puffs
- Taco Toppings: diced tomato, shredded lettuce, shredded cheese, sour cream, avocado, etc
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the ground beef and brown, about 7 minutes.
- Add the seasonings and tomato sauce and mix well to heat through.
- Cut the top off of the bag of puffs and add a scoop of taco meat. Layer on your desired toppings and enjoy!
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1 Pouch with taco meat
Net Carbs: 2g