This decadent dessert (that totally counts as breakfast!) may look high carb—but don't let looks deceive you. You're going to flip over this low carb recipe for Loaded Keto Cocoa Cereal Pancakes. And, believe it or not, each serving has only 4g net carbs!
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 tbsp Swerve Granulated Sweetener
- ½ cup Almond Flour
- ¼ tsp Xanthan gum, for texture
- ½ tsp Baking Powder
- 1 bag Keto Cocoa Cereal
- Beat the two eggs and sweetener until frothy.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together almond flour, xanthan gum, and baking powder.
- Stir the dry ingredients into the egg mixture until a thick batter forms.
- Heat a skillet over medium low heat and prep with non-stick cooking spray.
- Ladle about ¼ cup of batter into the skillet and gently spread it to even thickness. Add 5-7 pieces of Keto Cocoa Cereal to the top of the pancake batter and cook for about 2 minutes or until the edges begin to set. Flip the pancake and cook through.
- Repeat with the remaining pancake batter.
- Top pancakes with melted low carb chocolate, whipped cream, and the remaining cocoa cereal!
Makes approximately 4 pancakes
Serving size: 2 pancakes
Net Carbs: 4g
*Nutrition facts do not include toppings.