Get ready to beat the heat with a treat that’s frozen and sweet. Super easy, just 4 ingredients, one cool, keto treat for summer.
- 5 pouches Schoolyard Snacks Fruity Cereal
- 5 tbsp Unsalted Butter
- 5 tbsp Granulated Erythritol
- ½ tsp Vanilla Extract
- Melt the butter and granulated erythritol in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the mixture begins to bubble. Add the vanilla and stir for another 2 minutes or until the mixture is a caramel color. Remove from heat.
- In a large bowl, combine the cereal and boiled sugar mixture and gently fold in until all of the cereal is coated.
- Press into a square baking pan lined with parchment* and let harden for at least 1 hour in the refrigerator or freezer.
- Slice into squares and enjoy! Store leftovers in an airtight container.
*Place a piece of parchment over the bars and firmly press bars into pan for best results.
Bars will keep in the refrigerator for 4-6 days.
Makes 12 bars
Serving Size: 1 bar
Total Carbs: 5.4 g
Net Carbs: < 1g
Sugar Alcohols: 5 g