Mini pumpkin cheesecakes with 1g carb crust! This one’s just in time for the holidays. It’s not only a great substitute for pumpkin pie… at only 4 ingredients, it couldn’t be easier to make. Plus, it’s the perfect dessert for your thanksgiving feast.
IngredientsCinnamon Pecan Crust
- 2 packs Schoolyard Snacks Cinnamon Bun Cereal
- 3 tbsp Butter, melted and cooled
- 1/2 cup Pecan Halves
- 1 tablespoon Erythritol
Pumpkin Cheesecake Filling
- 1-8 oz pck Cream Cheese, room temperature
- 2 large Eggs, room temperature
- 1/2 cup Pumpkin Puree*
- 1/3 cup Erythritol, or sweetener of choice
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- Heat oven to 350F and line 12 wells of a standard muffin tin with paper cupcake liners.
- Make the crust: add the cinnamon cereal, pecans, and sweetener to a food processor and pulse until the mixture is a fine crumb. Pour in the melted butter and pulse to combine.
- Scoop a heaping spoonful of crust into the prepared muffin tin and use a 1/4 measuring cup to firmly press the crust flat. Bake for 5 minutes, then set aside to cool while you make the filling.
- Make the Filling: In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sweetener, and vanilla with an electric mixer until smooth. Beat in the eggs one at a time until combined. DO NOT add the pumpkin yet!
- Scoop about 1/4 cup of cheesecake mixture over each crust. To the remaining cheesecake filling, add the 1/2 cup pumpkin puree, cinnamon, and pumpkin spice and mix well.
- Spoon about 1/8th of a cup of the pumpkin cheesecake mixture onto the center of the cheesecakes, adding more to each until all of the filling is gone. Use a toothpick to swirl the two flavors together, then bake for about 15-20 minutes or until the center is set. Cool completely before serving!
Makes 12 servings
Serving Size: 1 cheesecake
Net Carbs: 2g