It's Peanut Butter Jelly Time! We've been mixing our new keto Berries cereal with our keto Peanut Butter cereal for a nostalgic, low carb combo—and it is GOOD! So, we took the two flavors to create these keto desserts that are sweet, crunchy, and so delicious.
- 6 tbsp Butter
- ½ cup Allulose* or ¼ cup Erythritol
- 1 tsp Blackstrap Molasses, optional but recommended
- ½ cup Natural Peanut Butter
- 2 bags keto Berries Cereal
- 1 bag keto Peanut Butter Cereal
- 4 oz Sugar Free White Chocolate Chips, can substitute milk or dark chocolate
- 12 tsp Sugar Free Strawberry Jelly
- Line two cupcake tins (12 cupcake wells total) with non-stick cupcake liners.
- In a small saucepan melt the butter, allulose or erythritol, and optional blackstrap molasses.
- Remove from heat and stir in the peanut butter to combine. Once the peanut butter is incorporated and there are no lumps, transfer to a large heat-safe bowl and fold in the cereal one bag at a time.
- Press the mixture into lined muffin tins and chill for 1 hour. Melt the white chocolate chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl in 30 second increments, stirring frequently.
- Remove the cereal cups from the refrigerator and top each cup with 1 tsp sugar free berry jam. Top with melted white chocolate and swirl with a toothpick.
- Refrigerate until set and enjoy!
Makes 12 PB&J cups
Serving Size: 1 cup
Total Carbohydrate: 10g
Net Carbs: 7g