Here's a low carb recipe for gooey, crunchy, chocolate-y, peanut buttery goodness in keto cookie form. BYO gallon of milk—these stuffed Peanut Butter stuffed cereal cookies are huge!
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- 1/2 tsp Psyllium Husk Powder
- 1/2 cup Granulated Swerve or Allulose
- 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 large Egg
- 2 1/2 tbsp Butter, melted
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cup Keto Milk Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 cup Keto White Chocolate Chips
- ½ tbsp Creamy No Sugar Added Peanut Butter
- 2 squares Keto Milk Chocolate, optional, for filling
- 1 bag Keto Peanut Butter or Cocoa cereal by the Cereal School
- Heat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment. Whisk together the dry ingredients to evenly distribute the psyllium husk and baking soda.
- Mix in the egg, melted butter, and vanilla extract until a dough forms. It will be slightly sticky and wet.
- Fold in milk and white chocolate chips and chill dough for *at least* 10 minutes in the freezer or until cold to the touch in the refrigerator.
- Divide the dough into two equal halves and flatten each into a circle about 3 inches in diameter. Place a scoop of peanut butter and optional hunk of chocolate in the center of each dough round and form a ball to seal in the filling.
- Place each cookie on a baking sheet and gently flatten into cookie shape—they won’t spread much! Press a handful of the Cereal School Peanut Butter cereal pieces on the outside of the cookie and bake for about 12 to 14 minutes. The cookies will still be very soft but the edges should begin to brown.
- Let cool (they will continue to bake out of the oven!) for about 10 minutes. They will be gooey inside with a peanut-buttery crunch on the outside!
Makes 2 HUGE cookiesCalories: 625
Net Carbs: 7g